Once you establish courage, you begin to better your life. Developing courage will help you take risks to a brighter future. When you have the courage, you put fear behind you. It takes courage to admit that you have fears.
Before starting any program always consult with your doctor first.
Day 1 Chest:
- Dumbbell Press (incline, prone, decline) 4 sets of 8 reps
Immediately followed by pushups 4 sets of 20 reps
All 3 positions, in any order.
Day 2 Back:
- T-Bar style rows using barbell and inner grip handle. 4 sets of 8 reps
- Immediately followed by wide grip horizontal pull ups 4 sets of 15 reps
- Lat pull under grip. 4 sets of 8 reps
- Double handle cable row w/step 4 sets of 8 reps
Day 3 Quads / Hamstrings:
- Front Squat with barbell 4 sets of 8 reps
- Split jumps with dumbbells 4 sets of 20 reps
- Deadlifts with barbell 4 sets of 8 reps
- Side step ups with dumbbells 4 sets of 20 reps
- Squat Jumps 4 sets of 20 reps
Day 4 Shoulders:
- Barbell Cleans (waist to shoulders and press) 4 sets of 8
View original post 92 more words
Fitness Machines VS Functional Fitness Equipment
1 lb 90% lean ground beef
1-1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 onion diced
3 stalks celery diced
3 carrots diced
28 oz can diced or crushed tomatoes
5 cups chopped green cabbage (about ½ a whole cabbage)
4 cups beef stock
2 bay leaves
- Heat a 6 qt. dutch oven, when hot add oil, then add the ground beef and salt and cook until browned breaking the meat up into small pieces as it cooks, 3 to 4 minutes.
- When browned, add the onion, celery and carrots and sauté 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, cabbage, beef stock and bay leaves; cook covered low 40 minutes.
- Remove bay leaves and serve. Makes 11 cups.
This program is designed for men to build more strength and lean muscle in 8 weeks.
Nowadays most guys either are very soft and cuddly with their skinny jeans, hair buns and dad bods or super macho and showing everyone. These extremes are just plain sad. Source: EAT LIKE A CAVEMAN, BUT DON'T ACT LIKE ONE!
Guys you might have a problem if you can check off the 5 or more of these: Get out of breath tying your shoes because your stomach gets in the way. Can’t see Sir Willie without a mirror. Have to sit down to put on your pants. Can’t climb a set of stairs without getting … Continue reading GUYS YOU MIGHT HAVE A PROBLEM
Ever wonder why only 10% of the people you see in the gym are making great progress? It’s because they are not in their heads sabotaging everything in their lives. What are they not do… Source: STOP EVERYTHING!
Nowadays most guys either are very soft and cuddly with their skinny jeans, hair buns and dad bods or super macho and showing everyone. These extremes are just plain sad.
Struggling to get back shape? Want to have stronger bones and greater energy? If so, it's time to hit the gym! There are plenty of men over 40 who wish to achieve a lean physique and enjoy better health. A balanced workout program can lower your risk of obesity, diabetes, heart disease, and insulin resistance. … Continue reading 10 Workout Tips For Middle-Aged Men